Process management - optimisation of treatment systems
Process water and wastewater treatment are processes that demand extremely specific knowledge. This knowledge is often not embedded in the core activity of industrial companies, which is why Witteveen+Bos acts as a reliable partner in treatment system management and optimisation.
Our process engineers have extremely broad experience with various treatment technologies, including physicochemical and biological treatment systems. This experience also includes an extremely large range of industrial activities in the agri-food sector, the processing of wastewater and waste substances, the chemical and petrochemical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, textile, ...
We align our services to the needs of clients, in which we offer on-call assistance if operational problems occur, provide daily on-site monitoring, introduce specific optimisation of processes and train staff.
- Remote monitoring of on-site treatment systems
- Advice on optimising treatment systems
- Analysis of treatment system operation
- Implementing analyses and process optimisation testing
- Microscopic analyses of activated sludge
- Training of staff
- Assistance with managing emergencies and communications with the competent public authorities
- Evaluations by an approved expert in the context of special conditions imposed by the environmental permit