Lead Civil Engineer (Atyrau)
To strengthen our engineering team in Atryau we are looking for a Lead Civil Engineer.
As the Lead Civil Engineer you will be end responsible for the Civil Designs in our projects within the regulatory framework of Kazakhstan and matching the project requirements - both in terms of content, budget as timing. You will manage the (local) team of Civil Engineers and coordinate works with our engineering subcontractors and team through the entire process from the conceptual design stage through project closeout. You will report to the Engineering/Project Manager.
Within the line organization you will be responsible for shaping and maintaining an efficient and mature Civil Engineering Group capable to deliver our projects by providing on-going coaching/mentoring & on-the-job training for the Civil Engineers’ that report to you. You will participate in identifying new clients and opportunities to expand and grow the business. You will establish strong client relationships in order to develop future business development activities..
The employment period will start from 15 November 2017 and will end on 14 September 2018 with outlook on permanent assignment. You will be working from our Atyrau office.
What we ask for
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering;
- > 10 years experience of which >5 as a Lead Civil Engineer;
- Familiarity with RoK standards recommended;
- International quality standards for the work performed;
- English language proficiency required, Russian language proficiency serves as an added recommendation.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic organization with a flat structure that does not rein in your ideas or ambitions;
- Plenty of possibilities for showing initiative and taking responsibility;
- Encouragement of continued personal and professional development;
- Internal and external training courses;
- Salary in conformity with the market.
Who we are Witteveen+Bos
Witteveen+Bos is a consultancy and engineering firm offering global solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. From an inspirational workplace environment, our staff of more than 1000 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects in the Netherlands and other countries. Witteveen+Bos has three offices in Kazakhstan. In 1997 we started our activities in Kazakhstan. Since then we have opened three offices: in Aktau (2000), Atyrau (2003) and Almaty (2007). Our work requires new know-how and responsibilities all the time, so we consider personal and professional development essential and we facilitate it. Our employees aim to maximize their potential and deliver top-quality results. We offer scope for personal initiative and entrepreneurship. The shares in our company are held by our own employees.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. Information on this vacancy can be obtained from: ir. K. de Brabander. Telephone: 00 7 701 214 61 11. Vacancy number: 417-157.