Senior water manager, Jakarta
Location: Jakarta Special Capital Region
PT Witteveen+Bos Indonesia is looking for an experienced water manager for our office in Jakarta. Your expertise is required for water supply, drainage, irrigation and flood management projects in industrial, residential and agricultural settings. You will be contracted by PT Witteveen+Bos Indonesia, a subsidiary of the Netherlands engineering consulting company Witteveen+Bos.
Most of your work will be done in integrated project teams. You will act as the senior expert on water management aspects, both internally as to the client. You will lead a team of (young) water management engineers and plan developers, perform quality control on international quality levels and support clients in decision making. Your work will be in an international setting in which English is the main language.
What we ask
- Master degree from a major (international) university in civil engineering, water management with a specialisation in water management related subjects
- Minimal 10 years experience in a wide range of industrial, residential and/or agricultural water projects (watersupply, urban drainage, geohydrology, irrigation, flood management, water quality)
- Able to manage an international interdisciplinary team
- Familiar with the latest developments in modelling, GIS and water management concepts
- Able to swiftly translate problems into projects and solutions
- Excellent advisor with good communication skills and collegial attitude towards work
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience with other water fields (water treatment, water sanitation) is a bonus
What we offer
- A key position in a dynamic organisation working on iconic projects
- Cooperation with enthusiastic colleagues in multidisciplinary teams
- Ample room for personal and professional development
- Wide range of internal and external training courses
- Salary commensurate with Indonesian market standards and good secondary benefits.
You will be stationed in our office in Jakarta. Field visits throughout Indonesia will be part of your work.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1000 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship.
Please apply for this position using this online application form.
For further information about the position you can e-mail our Indonesia office at firstname.lastname@example.org