- develop your skills in an international team of experts
- work on projects with other young professionals that make a positive impact on our environment
- expand your knowledge on architecture, landscape and urban design
Junior BIM specialist
BIM specialist who is ready to conquer the world.
You will be part of our international team in Dubai and working on projects in Dubai, UAE, KSA, Singapore and The Netherlands. Projects ranging from cycling studies to water management and landscape design.
Work will be done from our Built Environment team in Dubai. Cycling studies in Abu Dhabi and Singapore can be part of the daily job and mixed with work we have on nature development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What we ask
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or IT
- 2-5 years working experience, preferably in Dubai or UAE
- Keen to learn various topics of built environment and water management
- Able to work in BIM, Revit or Civil3D. MS Office suite
- Preferably have worked with Adobe family software, Rhino, Sketchup and\or Lumion * Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Either on UAE visit visa or currently under company sponsorship.
What we offer
- Young and enthusiastic team of various nationalities
- Variety of international projects
- Opportunity to attend training, both intern and extern
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1100 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship
For those interested, please apply online.