This is an exceptional opportunity to embark on an international career working on landmark project while creating a positive environmental and social impact. Our team is dedicated to developing innovative, resilient infrastructure that safeguard communities, ecosystems, and economies.
Join Witteveen+Bos in Indonesia, and let's engineer a sustainable future for our coastlines and the world.
Environmental and Social Assessment Specialist
Witteveen+Bos, a global engineering and consultancy firm, warmly invites fresh graduates and junior professionals to join our dynamic team in Indonesia.
We are seeking a passionate Environmental and Social (E&S) Assessment Specialist.
If you're a junior professional with the drive to contribute to a more sustainable world, and you're excited about creating environmental and social value with our projects, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an engineering and consultancy firm, we advise and help clients in resolving today’s complex challenges. We work on improving the human environment for everyone, today and for future generations. Together with our stakeholders, we contribute to social, ecological and economic progress, with the sustainable development goals of the United Nations serving as an inspirational guideline.
Every year, we complete some 4,500 projects in the fields of infrastructure, water, the environment and construction. In these projects, our aim is to maximise value creation. That means sustainable solutions for society, maximum value for clients, and opportunities for talent development for our employees.
We are excited to welcome new talent who are eager to make a difference in the world.
What we ask for
- Hold a Master's or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field. This includes but is not limited to Environmental management. An international master’s degree is considered an asset. - Have minimally 2 years working experience in a relevant position.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have experience with Environment and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) following international (IFC) standards.
- Have experience with Analisis Dampak Lingkungan (AMDAL) and Land Acquisition and Resettlement Action Plan (LARAP) for infrastructure projects.
- Have a pro-active and communicative attitude to engage in business development and project management activities.
- Are critical thinkers that aren't afraid to explore unconventional solutions. We value creativity and innovation in our problem-solving approach.
- Can thrive in a team setting as well as work independently. We believe in the power of collaboration, but also in the ability of our team members to take initiative and responsibility.
- Have a passion for sustainability and a commitment to creating engineering solutions that respect both people and the environment.
What we offer
- A challenging role in a dynamic and professional environment, where every day presents a new learning experience.
- Collaboration with enthusiastic colleagues in multidisciplinary project teams, promoting diverse perspectives and innovative solutions.
- Ample room for initiative and entrepreneurship, empowering you to take the lead in your professional journey.
- Comprehensive guidance and a wide range of both internal and external training programs, ensuring continuous growth and development.
- A competitive salary and attractive secondary employment conditions, reflecting our commitment to take care of our team.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos, a global engineering and consultancy firm with a rich history spanning over 40 years in Indonesia and the region.
At Witteveen+Bos, our team is a diverse mix of professionals from around the globe, united in our pursuit of engineering solutions that respect both people and our planet. We value talent, support our employees' growth, and empower them to learn, innovate and excel.
Please send your recent CV and motivation letter via this link or send email to email@example.com