Published on 31 March 2022
- The Board of Directors has appointed Sawarendro as the new managing director of PT Witteveen+Bos Indonesia, effective from 1 January 2022. Sawarendro succeeds Rob van den Boomen as head of office.
- Arjan Dekker has been appointed as the new PMC leader for Water, Energy and Environment in Indonesia, effective from 1 April 2022. He succeeds Rob van den Boomen in his function as PMC leader.
- Peter Puttkammer is the new PMC Leader for Waste Water in the Energy, Water and Environment business line, effective from 1 January 2022. He succeeds Marc Scheres.
- Effective from 1 January 2022, Marc Scheres is head of sector for Energy, Water and Environment. He has taken over the baton from Egbert Teunissen, succeeding him also in the role of business line manager for Energy, Water and Environment.
- Jochem Schut has been appointed PMC leader for Drinking and Process Water, effective from 1 January 2022. He succeeds Fred de Bruijn.
- Effective from 1 January 2022, Corinne Koot and Arjen van Nieuwenhuijzen are managing the Wageningen office. They have taken over from Willem Hendriks, who started the Wageningen office in 2017.