Published on 30 January 2023
- Ellen Weerman was appointed head of office in The Hague in mid-June 2022 after her predecessor Michel Berghuis chose to continue his career outside Witteveen+Bos.
- As of 1 July 2022, Rob van den Boomen is the new Managing Director of the Witteveen+Bos front office in Dubai. He succeeds Daniël Dusseljee, who held the position before him. Rob's international experience fits in well with a number of the major challenges facing the Middle East, such as water scarcity, environmental stress and climate resilience.
- Xaief Ezechiëls was appointed head of office in Breda as of 1 July 2022. He will take over the role from Ingrid Bolier, who will now focus on her PhD research in addition to her projects at Witteveen+Bos.
- Arny Lengkeek, senior geotechnical engineer at Witteveen+Bos, obtained his PhD at the Faculty of Civil Engineering & Geosciences at Delft University of Technology on 17 June 2022. His PhD focused on improving two aspects of the global stability assessment of dykes in the Netherlands: the modelling of organic soil types and dike reinforcement using sheet-piling longitudinal structures.
- Due to the growth in the number of topics in which the Finance department is involved, the Board of Directors decided to appoint Hendrik Heuker as head of the Finance department as of 1 January 2023. He succeeds Jeffrey Hinnen, who will focus more on strategic topics.