Internship/Graduation assignment The Hague
We are looking for an architectural intern to support our team of architects.
Architects in Witteveen+Bos are working on exciting assignments such as completely integrated designs of 3D printed concrete bridges, sustainable offices and innovative industrial buildings.
As an architectural intern, you work in a multidisciplinary environment on widely diverse architectural tasks at different scales; from office buildings to water treatment plants, from bicycle and pedestrian bridges to parking garages.
You support architectural designers in various project phases such as partial design assignments, visualizations and presentations.
You work from our office in The Hauge.
What we ask
- a student of architecture (TU or Academie van Bouwkunst);
- availability for at least 3 months (preferably 6 months);
- excellent presentation skills;
- fluent in English or Dutch;
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup;
- experience with Revit or Rhino + Grasshopper is a plus.
What we offer
- working with young and enthusiastic colleagues in a multidisciplinary environment;
- diverse, challenging projects;
- an environment in which you can develop your skills;
- a big supply of external and internal trainings.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1200 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship
If you are interested in following an internship with us, please send us a motivation letter (max. A4), your cv and a brief selection of your work. If you have questions, you can contact ir. AJM. (Sascha) Laurense, Architect, telephone 06-86898259 or ir. MT. (Maarten) Veerman, Energy and Architecture Group Leader, telephone number 06-24996292. Application process is open until end January 2020.