Are you the International controller who loves analysing figures and processes in a dynamic international environment?
As a professional organisation, we highly value a reliable financial and project administration. Witteveen+Bos is a project organisation with a strong link between project finances and the financial administration. Besides being based in the Netherlands, Witteveen+Bos is represented in 10 different countries.
As International controller, you are responsible for the reliability of the local figures and you are the point of contact for the site manager. You are also responsible for communicating with and managing of our international administrative service providers and auditors. As an International controller you business controller for the project organisation in the various entities. As International controller, you work both independently and as part of a team and you act as a sparring partner for your colleagues.
Besides offering you an enjoyable and varied job, we provide a pleasant working environment that values the fact that you are yourself and that you challenge your colleagues. As financial controller, you are part of the Controlling group, which consists of ten controllers. Along with the Financial Administration, Processes and Corporate Tax groups, the Controlling group is part of the Finance department. You are based in Deventer, but your job includes international travel.
Wat wij vragen
- completed higher professional education or university degree in accountancy or controlling
- at least four years of relevant work experience in business services, preferably acquired in the control department of an accountancy firm (AA or RA) or in the controlling department of a medium or large organisation
an enthusiastic colleague who enjoys developing the organisation and themselves
- a proactive and critical attitude
- excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
Wat wij bieden
- very varied range of tasks in a dynamic organisation
- scope for initiative and responsibility in an international environment
- pleasant informal working atmosphere
- excellent supervision and a wide range of internal and external study programmes
- salary in line with the market and good secondary terms of employment
- the option to join our share participation scheme
Wie wij zijn
‘Witteveen+Bos is an engineering consultancy firm offering solutions worldwide to complex technical and societal challenges in the fields of water, infrastructure, environment and construction projects. From an inspiring work environment, our 1,100 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects at home and abroad. Our work constantly demands new knowledge and responsibilities, which is why personal and professional development is essential and being encouraged. Our employees aim to fulfil their potential and deliver the best quality results. There is scope for personal initiative and entrepreneurship. Our employees own the shares in our firm.
If you are interested in this position, apply online now. For further information about this vacancy, please contact Mr R.D. (Robin) Feith MSc (Controlling group head), phone +31 (0)570 69 73 99. Vacancy number NL00235