- work with international experts
Water manager - PMC WMI
Do you want apply your expertise in helping Jakarta cope with water management issues?
PT Witteveen+Bos Indonesia is looking for an experienced “Water management expert” for our office in Jakarta. Your expertise is required for projects related to water management, irrigation, drainage and flood control in an industrial, residential or agricultural setting. You will be contracted by PT Witteveen+Bos Indonesia, a subsidiary of the Netherlands engineering consulting company Witteveen+Bos. Your work will be mainly in Indonesia, but also in the South-East Asian region.
Most of your work will be done in integrated project teams. You will act as the senior expert on water management, both internally as to the client. You will lead a team of (young) water management engineers and plan developers, you will have a task as expert, but also in business development, perform quality control on an international design quality level and support clients in decision making. Your work will be in an international setting.
A description of the product-marketcombination and/or the entity. Also place of work is mentioned here.
What we ask
- Master degree from a top university in hydrology/geohydrology or water management.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in industrial, residential and/or agricultural water projects (urban drainage, (geo)hydrology, irrigation, flood management, water quality, water supply, waste water treatment).
- Able to manage an (international) interdisciplinary team of experts.
- Familiar with the latest developments in Water management concepts, but also in modelling and GIS.
- Able to swiftly translate problems into projects and solutions.
- Excellent advisor with good communication skills and collegial attitude towards work.
- Flexibility to travel abroad frequently
What we offer
- A key position in a dynamic organisation working on iconic projects;
- Cooperation with enthusiastic colleagues in multidisciplinary teams;
- Ample room for personal and professional development;
- Wide range of internal and external training courses;
- Salary commensurate with Indonesian market standards and good secondary benefits.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1100 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship
If you are interested in this job, please send in your application online. For further information about this vacancy you can contact Mr. Rob van den Boomen (PMC-leader Water management), telephone number
+62 821 1155 3834. Vacancy number: NL00189