- international cooperation with top-experts
- broad spectrum of civil engineering projects
Can you strengthen our Latvian design capacity in our challenging infrastructure projects?
You will be working on development of transport infrastructure projects. In these projects you will be both cooperating with local experts and international specialist and there is a lot of room for personal development and growth. Examples of our projects include an innovative movable bridge in Tallinn, the Riga mobility plan or a dredging design for the Port of Ventspils. You will be working at our office in Riga and should be ready to work temporarily at project locations when required.
Witteveen+Bos is an active player in the consulting engineers market of Latvia since 1995. We have carried out many remarkable projects and there are many to come, therefore we are looking for new colleagues to be better prepared for future challenges.
What we ask
- University degree in engineering;
- Specialisation - transport infrastructure/geotechnical/structural calculations;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the transport infrastructure projects (roads, bridges, railways, tunnels, port terminals);
- ACAD user with above average interest in digital technologies within engineering projects;
- Latvian Professional certificate for the design practice will be counted as additional advantage
- Good communication and inter-personal skills;
- Fluent in Latvian, good in English and Russian.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and creative organisation;
- Co-operation with enthusiastic international colleagues within interdisciplinary teams;
- Encouragement of continued personal development;
- Salary commensurate with market standards and good secondary benefits following.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1100 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship
If you are interested in this job, please send in your application online. For further information about this vacancy you can contact Mr. Oskars Zivtiņš (PMC leader), telephone number +371 2 922 63 21.
Vacancy number: NL00186