Ready to support our internationals experts with your expertise in making impact in our Baltic engineering projects?
In this role you will provide engineering consultancy services in the construction sector. This can refer to consultancy inquiries, studies or the development of technical solutions for preliminary design. You will develop construction designs and will be involved in supervision services. Together with the managing director and international experts you will participate in the preparation of technical and financial proposals. If needed, you can perform technical inspections of buildings, and prepare terms of reference for technical inspection works. The place of work for this role is our office location in Riga.
Our office in Riga, Latvia has a good local position for projects that require a multidisciplary project approach. We are well known in Latvia for the design of the movable bridge in Ventspils and the mobility plan for the city of Riga. The local team works together with clients and experts in the Netherlands to deliver solutions that fit in with requirements and specifications in Latvia.
What we ask for
- Engineer’s diploma with a specialisation in transport engineering or civil engineering or geotechnical engineering or wind energy.
- At least 3 years' experience in the construction industry (preferably as a designer or consultant).
- ACAD skills with an interest in digital technologies for engineering projects.
- A certificate of construction practice in design (or the prerequisites for obtaining it) will be considered an additional advantage.
- Proactive and responsible attitude to the tasks at hand.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Latvian, good English (written and spoken).
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and creative international company.
- Collaborating with colleagues on projects in Latvia and beyond.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Salary depending on previous experience, skills and knowledge.
- Other social bonuses.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1.400 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship
If you are interested in this job, please send in your application online. For further information about this vacancy you can contact Mr. Oskars Zivtins, manager of our Riga office on +371 29226321