Internship assignment Deventer, Rotterdam, Utrecht
Internships Urbanism and landschape architecture
Witteveen+Bos is an ambitious consultancy firm that designs at the interface of water, infrastructure, space, environment and construction. About 30 landscape architects, urbanists and architects are active within the company nationally and also internationally. Our designers work in interdisciplinary teams on integrated plan development at various scale levels, ranging from small to large assignments and from visions to detailed elaboration.
Selection of projects (but there is more):
- Schiedam; various urban tasks from municipal visions, redevelopment of neighborhoods into green city entrances;
- city campus Deventer; spatial quality, city branding and digitization;
- neighborhood renewal Selwerd; upgrading public space in a post-war district;
- various public spaces of spatial developments, Dubai;
- (graduation) research into nature-increasing urban design.
We work from the Netherlands with the option of participating in some of your projects in foreign assignments!
What we ask
- a driven and enthusiastic hbo or wo student;
- with a broad interest and social attitude;
- interest and affinity with social media is a plus;
- with good skills with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Autocad is a benefit but not a requirement.
What we offer
- working location Utrecht or Deventer (1-2 days in Rotterdam is negotiable);
- integrated work environment with contact with many other disciplines;
- guidance from experienced designers;
- you receive an internship allowance;
- part of a fun team with social activities.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos is an international consultancy and engineering firm offering solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. We aim to work on a high-end, international engineering level. Our staff of more than 1100 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects all over the world. Our work requires high level expertise and an eye for quality. We therefore consider personal and professional development essential to the success of our company and we facilitate this development. We also offer abundant room for personal initiative and entrepreneurship.
Respond directly online and send a motivation with CV and concise portfolio (max 5MB). Both Dutch-speaking and English-speaking students can apply. For more information you can contact:
Urbanism: Mr. H. (Harro) Wieringa, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 6 19 27 97 91.
Landscape architecture: Mr. M. (Martijn) Franssen, email@example.com, +31 6 19 27 83 64.
Integrated plan development: Mr. N. (Niels) Monster, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 6 22 37 80 18.