Design of treatment systems for process and wastewater
It is our goal to base the design of industrial water treatment systems on our client’s specific needs. Therefore we analyse the existing process to produce a design. This takes into account the company’s future growth, any production process optimisations, specific conditions and the available space, operational reliability and all requirements stated in the environmental permit.
Our designers have many years’ operational treatment process experience and have introduced many process optimisations in various industrial sectors; an added value in the design of efficient and customised reliable solutions.
- Analysis of needs and definition of influent scenario for the design
- Drawing up process design for biological and physicochemical treatment concepts
- Conducting analyses and tests at laboratory and pilot scale to support the design
- Conducting technical and economic feasibility studies
- Drafting specifications and supporting contract formation
- Supporting realisation
- Process start-up and optimisation
- Supervising process introduction and staff training