The future is circular
The circular ambitions for a sustainable and climate-neutral economy and society are vast among companies and governments. This requires a different approach to design and production for many of our customers. It combines innovation and sustainability and aims to maximize reusability and minimize its environmental impact. Witteveen+Bos advises and supports companies and governments in a transitional approach towards a circular economy. Below you will find an overview and explanation of the areas where the product market combination circular and biobased solutions advises its clients:
- circular strategy and policy
- impact analysis and monitoring of circular flows and measures
- circular concept development and design of infrastructure, buildings and installations
- waste2value: waste collection, separation and recycling and upcycling (raw material recovery)
- biobased solutions for industry and local authorities
- industrial symbiosis; research and realization
- digital tools and products CE/biobased, like +CircularDesignTool®, Materialenpaspoort, BiobasedAtlas®
How we work
The sustainable design principle 'circular design' is our primary driver. We make design choices for the current and future lifecycles of buildings, installations and systems and the closing chains by using resources, materials, residual products and waste and residual flows as circular raw materials in the design.
We work on the basis of our sustainable design principles on the entire circular transition route, from formulating strategies to implementing solutions for your circular ambitions" Witteveen+Bos, circular consulting engineers
We ideate, develop, design and engineer the circular integral sustainable future of your organization, installations and systems. We work on the basis of the Sustainable Design Principles on the entire circular transition route, from formulating strategies to implementing solutions for your circular ambitions for a sustainable and climate-neutral economy and society. We do this based on a combination of more than 70 years of experience and design knowledge with installations, water, biomass and residual waste systems, buildings and infrastructure and the latest digital technology such as parametric design, AI, VR, data crunching, web-based mapping and monitoring.