Witteveen+Bos is an active player in the consulting engineers market of Latvia since 1995. We have carried out many remarkable projects and there are many to come, therefore we are looking for new colleagues to be better prepared for future challenges.
You will be working on development of transport infrastructure projects.
You will be working at our office in Riga and should be ready to work temporarily at project locations when required.
What we ask for
- University degree in engineering
- Specialisation - transport infrastructure /geotechnical/structural calculations
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the transport infrastructure projects (roads, bridges, railways, tunnels, port terminals)
- ACAD user with above average interest in digital technologies within engineering projects
- Latvian Professional certificate for the design practice will be counted as additional advantage
- Pro-active attitude
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in Latvian, good in English and Russian
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and creative organisation
- Co-operation with enthusiastic international colleagues within interdisciplinary teams
- Encouragement of continued personal development
- Salary commensurate with market standards and good secondary benefits following
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos Consulting Engineers (www.witteveenbos.com) is established in 1946, has more than 70 years of experience and over 1,000 expert staff in 11 countries and 21 offices worldwide and is working on a wide range of fascinating projects. We work in the fields of deltas, coasts and rivers, infrastructure and mobility, energy and environment. The company is large enough to have established international renown for innovation and quality, yet it remains small enough to feel like a team and community made up of many integrated units. Better still, we are owned by our staff so everyone has a stake in our future growth.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online by sending in your motivation letter and CV (deadline: 28/02/2018). Information on this vacancy can be obtained from Oskars Zivtiņš, telephone: +371 2 922 63 21.