Project Control Manager (Atyrau)
We are looking for an experienced Project Control Manager (PCM) to lead our Project Controls Team in Atyrau.
As the PCM you will be end responsible for leading the control team, quality checks and hands-on support for all project control related matters. You will assess progress, manhours, productivity to identify potential delays and propose the appropriate mitigating measure. You will be able to assist various subcontractors and vendors to ensure they will adhere to the controls system.
Your main objective is to ensure transparency in cost and progress and provide recommendations to keep the projects within planning and budget. You will participate in weekly progress meeting where - from Witteveen+Bos side - you will be the spokesman towards both client as subcontractor with respect to planning issues in a clarification respectively challenging role.
The employment period will start from 15 November 2017 and will end on 14 November 2018. You will be working from our Atyrau office.
What we ask for
- Minimal 5 year experience as a PCM on a EPC contract for O&G (on contractor side);
- Minimal 5 years of experience as Lead Cost engineer or Lead Planner;
- Has experience in managing subcontractors and O&G standards;
- English language proficiency required, Russian language proficiency serves as an added recommendation;
- TCO experience is preferred;
- Experience working with project management programmes such as Primavera and/or MS Project;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, working experience with setting up / maintaining Databases, programming skills, etc. all with the aim to simplify data exchange and secure data integrity throughout the project controls package are preferred.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic organization with a flat structure that does not rein in your ideas or ambitions;
- Plenty of possibilities for showing initiative and taking responsibility;
- Encouragement of continued personal and professional development;
- Internal and external training courses;
- Salary in conformity with the market.
Who we are Witteveen+Bos
Witteveen+Bos is a consultancy and engineering firm offering global solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. From an inspirational workplace environment, our staff of more than 1000 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects in the Netherlands and other countries. Witteveen+Bos has three offices in Kazakhstan. In 1997 we started our activities in Kazakhstan. Since then we have opened three offices: in Aktau (2000), Atyrau (2003) and Almaty (2007). Our work requires new know-how and responsibilities all the time, so we consider personal and professional development essential and we facilitate it. Our employees aim to maximize their potential and deliver top-quality results. We offer scope for personal initiative and entrepreneurship. The shares in our company are held by our own employees.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. Information on this vacancy can be obtained from ing. M.C. van Hulzen. Telephone: +31(0)570 69 77 53. Vacancy number: 417-155.