Lead Planner (Atyrau)
We are looking for an experienced Lead Planner to strengthen our Project Controls Team in Atyrau.
As the Lead Planner you will be end responsible for the preparation and constant updating of the level 3 engineering planning in Primavera P6. You will collect the progress information from the various team members - including subcontractors and vendors - and challenge the received information on their validity/consistency based on cross checks against other data sources prior to uploading it into the system.
Your main objective is to assess the potential impact on budget, resources and project milestones for the various work package / disciplines against the information received and provide advice to the engineering- and project manager - by means of a comprehensive progress report / dashboard - to support them in taking the proper management decisions and feed those decisions back into the schedule. You will participate in weekly progress meeting where - from Witteveen+Bos side- you will be the spokesman towards both client as subcontractor with respect to planning issues in a clarification respectively challenging role.
The employment period will start from 15 November 2017 and will end on 14 September 2018. You will be working from our Atyrau office. Work schedule (rotations) can be discussed.
What we ask for
- Minimal 10 year planning experience;
- Minimal 5 year experience as a Lead Planner on a EPC contract for O&G (on contractor site);
- Takes responsibility of progress report and schedule for both internal and external meetings;
- Has experience in managing vendor information;
- English language proficiency required, Russian language proficiency serves as an added recommendation;
- TCO experience is preferred;
- Experience working with project management programmes such as Primavera and/or MS Project;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, working experience with setting up / maintaining Databases, programming skills, etc. all with the aim to simplify data exchange and secure data integrity throughout the project controls package are preferred.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic organization with a flat structure that does not rein in your ideas or ambitions;
- Plenty of possibilities for showing initiative and taking responsibility;
- Encouragement of continued personal and professional development;
- Internal and external training courses;
- Salary in conformity with the market.
Who we are Witteveen+Bos
Witteveen+Bos is a consultancy and engineering firm offering global solutions to complex engineering and social issues in the fields of water, infrastructure, the environment and construction. From an inspirational workplace environment, our staff of more than 1000 employees work in multidisciplinary project teams on fascinating projects in the Netherlands and other countries. Witteveen+Bos has three offices in Kazakhstan. In 1997 we started our activities in Kazakhstan. Since then we have opened three offices: in Aktau (2000), Atyrau (2003) and Almaty (2007). Our work requires new know-how and responsibilities all the time, so we consider personal and professional development essential and we facilitate it. Our employees aim to maximize their potential and deliver top-quality results. We offer scope for personal initiative and entrepreneurship. The shares in our company are held by our own employees.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. Information on this vacancy can be obtained from ing. M.C. van Hulzen. Telephone: +31(0)570 69 77 53. Vacancy number: 417-154.