The building industry is at the eve of a paradigm shift. Do you want to be involved in what is changing the world of building engineering?
Design for Manufacturing and Assembling will push advanced precast at the expense of traditional construction at the site. Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) offers new and exciting challenges to prototype both buildings and civil works in a digital environment before actual construction. Finally, actual construction will be digitized as well, using robots already programmed in the design phase, including 3D printing.
As Building Information Modeller you will work with parametric tools and state of the art BIM related software from 3D up to 7D. It is your task to be in control of the digital information streams in design projects and improve on this in research.
You have an above average interest in the digital technologies within (civil-) engineering projects and affinity with programming. You will be working in the Smart+Healthy Cities team at our office in Singapore and are willing to work temporarily at project locations in the region when required.
You will be working on developing digital disruptive solutions and applying advanced BIM in our infrastructure and building projects in Singapore, Indonesia and other parts of South-East Asia.
What we ask for
- University degree (BSc) in engineering or architecture.
- Minimum of five years working experience and at least 2 years of experience in applying BIM in engineering or architectural contexts in Singapore.
- Above average interest in digital technologies within engineering projects and affinity with programming.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and creative organisation.
- Co-operation with enthusiastic international colleagues within interdisciplinary teams.
- Encouragement of continued personal development.
- Salary commensurate with market standards and good secondary benefits following.
Who we are
Witteveen+Bos Consulting Engineers is established with 70 years of experience and over 1,000 expert staff in 10 international office locations, working on a wide range of fascinating projects. We work in the fields of deltas, coasts and rivers, infrastructure and mobility, energy and environment, and built environment. The company is large enough to have established international renown for innovation and quality, yet it remains small enough to feel like a team and community made up of many integrated units. Better still, we are owned by our staff so everyone has a stake in our future growth.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply online using this form. Information on this vacancy can be obtained from Jaïr Smits, telephone: 0065 6817 2673.